Monday, December 1, 2014

FOX BRIM Ultra Lifting Treatment Review!



I received this product for the purpose of my review

What's up everyone? Heres another review on an amazing product!
So I've been using this Ultra Lifting Treatment for over a week now, and I must say that It really does do wonders for my skin! My skin seems to feel alot smoother and more firm. My skin appears to look a lot brighter and youthful as well. I've gotten alot of compliments from people about my skin lately since i've been using this product.
I have actually tried using many different face creams and anti-aging serums. I believe this product takes the cake! The texture of the cream isn't slimy or filmy like most products. It blends in with my skin quickly, so I'm not sitting there rubbing my face forever. ;)

So overall, I think this product works extremely well and I have been recommending this product to others! I'm glad FOX BRIM gave me the opportunity to review this product!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment