Thursday, August 21, 2014

Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum!

**I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes!**

Hello there! Mama K here and I'm reviewing the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future serum that came with my Vitality VoxBox.
When I first received this, I was so excited to try it out! I just love using new facial products. So far, I've been using this for about a week and it's done some wonders to my skin! Ive been applying it on at night after I wash my face. It goes on very light and gentle. Its not very oily. After putting it on, my face just feels so smooth and tight, and i just feel so much more refreshing! I'd say after a week of using it, my skin looks much tighter and fresh. Id definitely recommend this product to anyone who's concerned about their face aging. Impressive product indeed!

You can also learn more about this product by going to this website here: http://bit.ly/EAFlawlessFutureSerum

Thanks for reading my review. Until next time.... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment