Friday, August 22, 2014

#VitalityVoxBox

Hello there! Its Mama K! This is my #VitalityVoxBox review :)

THESE ARE COMPLIMENTARY RECEIVED FROM INFLUENSTER

Okay lets get started..
Playtex sport tampons
I'm glad I found these babies in my box. They truly are a must need for every girls Aunt Flo visit. Comfortable to wear with just about everything. They don't restrict you from doing the things you love as well. A true necessity for us ladies! #PlayOn

Pure Leaf Iced Tea
This was a yummy treat for me! First time I've tried it and I loved it. Tasted very refreshing and strong! I normally don't drink unsweetened but I actually guzzled this one down! Tasted great over ice :) #LoveofLeaves

Elizabeth Arden #FlawlessFuture
I was sooooo excited to use this! Any kind of facial product is right up my alley! I've used this for about a week and I can say my face feels more firm and looks bright and young! Also makes it feel very soft. I apply this on at night before bed.

Soft lips cube
I love this little guy! Its so cute and compact! Its fun to apply and it makes my lips feel oh so soft. It also has a nice scent to it! #GetCubed

Bikini Ready Gummies
So I'm way into anything that gives energy, I mean I do need it..I'm a mom of a 2 year old boy! I tried these little guys and was impressed with how much energy it gave! I received the sample pack that held two. They were delicious! And it didn't take long for the energy to kick in. #BikiniReady

First Degree Burn Cream
I was so happy this came as well! I'm always burning myself at work with our pizza sauce (it's always scorching hot!) Luckily I haven't had a reason to use this cream, but I keep it in my purse handy for when those burns do happen because its only a matter of time before it does! #burnshappen

Well there ya have it, my #VitalityVoxBox was a success and made a momma very happy! Thank you Influenster for this awesome opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment