Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dot Dot Kickmat/Car seat cover review!

Hello everyone! I'm excited to review something I've been needing for awhile. My three year old son just LOVES to get excited in the car so he starts to kick his little feet against the back of our carseat, causing dirty little foot prints. Well lucky for me, I got the chance to review a kickmat car seat cover complimentary through Tomoson.

This kick mat not only protects the back of the car seat, but it also has many pockets for holding anything such as snacks, bottles of water, and other traveling needs.

This kick mat is made out of a very nice material that makes cleaning a breeze! Its also very easy to strap on the car seat. This kick mat is perfect for parents who have children who love to kick or just for holding traveling needs.

You can check out this awesome product at
http://dotdottravel.com/carcover

No comments:

Post a Comment