Tuesday, January 13, 2015

InstaNaturals Vitamin C Serum&Moisturizer Review!

Hi everyone! Its me Karlie. ☺ I'm here to review not one but TWO amazing products I received free through BrandBacker!

These products are from a lovely company called InstaNaturals. These two products I have include a vitamin C face serum and a vitamin C facial moisturizer.

These products are fabulous and work wonders for my skin! They have very unique traits that make them a little different from other moisturizers/serums that I've used. I've used both facial products in the morning when I wake up. I apply the serum first and then the moisturizer. You can also wear these under make up! 

Vitamin C Face Serum;

I really enjoy this serum! I love that it is enriched with vitamin C. The texture isn't too thin or too thick. It has the perfect texture and goes on smoothly. It leaves my skin feeling tighter and fresh. My face even has a bit of a glowing touch to it. It also has a very nice and natural scent! I apply this serum in the morning after taking a warm rag to my face.

Vitamin C Facial Moisturizer;

This moisturizer does a great job with my skin! I apply it after I use the vitamin C serum. The moisturizer is a little thick, but soaks into my skin very nicely. This product also had a light and natural fruity fragrance, almost like oranges! My face feels much more fresh and clean and leaves it looking bright and glowing! 


Overall I think these products are wonderful and I am looking forward to reviewing more products from this brand!

Thanks for reading! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment