Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask review!

*Powered by BrandBacker

Hi everyone! So as you all know, I love receiving awesome beauty products to review and inform my lovely followers about them! In this post, I'm reviewing the InstaNatural Dead Sea mud mask!

This is an awesome product with so many natural ingredients! This mask is used to detoxify and purify your skin! It's also mineral-infused! On the back of this product, I like how there's a little backstory to how they produced this mud mask. It says this mask comes from the sacred Dead Sea. "More than a million visitors each year flock to the extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium, and calcium." How cool is that?!
This mask is also great for expunging pimples, acne, and blackheads. This is basically an at-home spa treatment in a container!
I applied a thin layer to my skin and left it on for about 10-15 minutes. Within seconds I instantly felt my skin getting tighter and feeling cleaner! After rinsing, my skin felt amazing! Fresh, clean, extremely soft and smooth are just a few words to describe how I felt!
You apply this mud mask once a week or less. Avoid eyes and lips and rinse with warm water and circulation.
This mud mask does not have any scent to it whatsoever. The textures a bit thick, so apply a thin layer when using.
You can find this amazing stuff by going to this website! http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask

Thank you all for reading this review! Hope you all come to try this mud mask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment