Friday, February 20, 2015

OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum review!


Ready to hear about another awesome product I've discovered?
OZ Naturals really knows what they're doing when it comes to producing fantastic beauty products that are great for your skin! This hyaluronic serum is amazing and contains so many awesome and natural ingredients! 
Facial serum helps hydrate skin, balancing skin moisture levels, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, and also makes your skin look wonderful by plumping the dullness!
This particular serum contains vitamin C, organic aloe, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and green tea! 
You can use this serum after applying a toner. You can also apply any moisturizer afterwards. The serum helps moisturize your skin deeper than a toner or moisturizer! You can apply daily and wear under makeup. It's great stuff!
I've used this particular serum for about a week now. As I don't currently have any noticing wrinkles or fine lines, I have noticed it has made my skin color look brighter and not as dull. My skin hasn't looked tired. After applying a thin layer, I've noticed how soft my face looks and feels! I normally apply this on my cheeks, under my eye, and on my forehead. You can apply anywhere you think it's needed! 

You can check out more about this product on www.OzNaturals.com, they have all kinds of amazing skin products you can read about as well!

*Item received free through Tomoson for my review*


No comments:

Post a Comment