Sunday, February 8, 2015

Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty review!

Powered by BrandBacker*


Hey everyone! It's me Karlie and as you all may know, I love trying new beauty products! I also love blogging about them and letting everyone know how awesome they are! So in this blog, I will be telling you all about an eye gel by a company called Radha Beauty.

Radha Beauty is a huge beauty company that mainly sells on Amazon. They have a natural skin care line and a 100% pure and natural oils line. This company knows what they're doing when it comes to helping others make their skin look amazing!
So first off, this product contains are plant stem cells, matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid, peptide complex, vitamin E, These ingredients help reduce dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, sagging skin and enhances the tone of your skin!
This eye gel has a little bit of a scent, but nothing too strong. It has a light, gel-like texture. You dab just a small amount around your eyes, cheeks, and forehead. As soon as I applied this gel to my skin, I immediately felt my skin becoming tighter! After the gel dried a bit, I also noticed my skin felt very smooth and soft, and my skin appeared to look more firm and bright!
I've tried many different facial serums, moisturizers, and gels but so far, this one has to be my favorite! I'm impressed with how fast I saw results!
If you're looking for a product to enhance your skin tone and help tighten up your skin, I highly recommend this eye gel! You can find it by clicking on this link! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBAKXIA?psc=1

Thank you all for reading! Have a wonderful evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment